Thursday, January 30, 2014

RECYCLE AND LIVE BETTER

Doin' my primitive part!


The trash truck don't pull up in front of the castle on Mondays and Thursdays. So, yours truly, I, PrimitiveBob baron of SkyCastle must don that cap also. Bottles and jars fall one after another to the solid steel truck axle below and reduce into crumbs. The drum has a cloth cover. It is quiet as far as breaking glass goes, and a fun way to do a boring chore. You notice the whoosh of air from the end of the pipe as different items fall to "the rod" and "tish" into crumbs. Quite fun. It will all come down when I'm done and I'll mix the glass in concrete. The real object was to be safe and quiet. Castle life is hard,,, but it's the fountain of youth! Yes my friends, by the time you get to the top you can be ten again.


There is an additional 6 foot section that fits in the top of the pipe not shown here. On a rare cloudy day!



























No comments:

Post a Comment