Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SECRETS OF THE SKY CASTLE

Many secrets cannot be divulged. Like how many watts our solar panels produce at night in a full moon. But we do have the Frankenstein monster sleeping under the house with many bats and lizards and mice and snakes and centipedes. We even had a big critter stash a jack rabbit under there once. It's head was crushed, I'm thinking Mr. Bob Cat.

.  Another secret is,,, I've started to mess with,,, the lightning. I have a metal panel that's been lightning struck. The pattern left is very cool. I'm going to put it up in the house as art and will post a picture,,, sometime this decade. I have what was a solid piece of 10 ga. steel fence wire that was lighting struck and it is now, very oddly frayed on one end as though it was stranded wire.  The metal roof, handrails and flag poles are all grounded twice with 10 ga. and larger pure copper wire and yours truly,,, dumps salt water at the base of the ground rods at the beginning of most storms! It's as though I live in a horror movie.

Another odd secret,,, My wood pile makes it's own noise,,, like crunching noise and produces about three cups of fresh saw dust every day!

Another secret is, that I,,, Primitive Bob, have  "air" in ten ammo cans that we brought up here from the city. City air in a can.


P.S. Another secret is,,, I don't know how to reply to my comments from my peeps on this blog. I'll have to get some help soon. From my,,, less primitive half!

No comments:

Post a Comment